.

.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

time

time. Never enaught! The summer is almost over and it seems that I haven't realised it until today. Better later than never. Nights are getting cold and I don't know how to dress my baby for the night.
That's how I realised that YES ...the summer is almost over. Now I see why I am tired at 9pm and feel like it's 11pm. Sure days are shorter and the light is every day less and less...
When I saw my last post I was kind of shocked. More that 2 months passed by since I wrote it? 
I did for sure miss something. Time.
When you bacame a mama you stop every 5 minutes to think about what you have to do and what you forgot to do. Spending too much time thinking, organising and trying to find a little place and time for yourself. But TIME is never enaught!
this what we did, I guess, when, I guess, I didn't have time.



















No comments:

Post a Comment