.

.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

think green

I opened a cheese cartoon pack last week and I figured there were some kind of "green suggestions". Hmmm... actually nothing new was written, only a few advices as: try to use recycled paper, do not print stuff if not needed and bla bla bla. I do not know why but I did not throw that pack away in the "paper trashcan". I left it there on the owen. I read the same advices every day!!!!. Actually I do have a lot of green thoughts...yes I do at least I have a lot of not-yet-realized projects. I want to build an eco-house, I want to have solar panels, I try to buy only wooden toys for my kid, I keep all the trash I can to make toys or funny things and so on. Oh YES I am very interested in that and I am glad I finally understand that!
So today I decided to make a little reserch trying to find more inspiration in green actions!
I found this very interesting farm in Brooklyn, NY..It's amazing! we should all have a farm on the roof! sure! it's space saving...I just wondering about the air... Brooklyn Grange Farm




No comments:

Post a Comment