.

.

Friday, March 16, 2012

back to reality!

ok...it has been a long long time. I had a year to get myself prepared for the most important role in my life...being a mother. I had the time to know, understand and LOVE my little boy. I had the time to spend with him 24 hours a day and show him the world. I guess the time to be together is never enaught. But. I am someway glad to be back to my small reality. Back to work. Back to routine. And then once I got home  I feel happy and full of energy just looking at his smile. I am no more tired. I have plenty of time. I like it. That is all I need. And yes I am happy to take the train every day because I use that time reading.
This is what I am reading right now. Another way to be part of the reality. A crazy one. I really DO love Balkan humor.
"Death is unverified rumors"

No comments:

Post a Comment