.

.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Presentation

Hello!!
I am Tatì !  I am a mother to be living in Milan, Italy.
I wanted to start writing this blog to fill my free time during my maternity leave. I thought I would have it more but actually those are very busy days. :)
Anyway I would like to share my interests, my thoughts, my experiences and feeling during this interesting period of my life ...and after that. I really hope I will be able to ma make this blog my daily diary even if, honestly, I still have to figure out how it works! hahaha
I chosed this blog name after my trip in Paris where I saw a shop sign saying "Tatì les plus petit de Paris" and I found it very nice since my full name is Tatiana and I am a pretty short nice girl :)
BTW I do not speak any french! :)
I will post more about myself shortly!

Have a good day
Tatì

No comments:

Post a Comment